Monday, March 22, 2010

Update on Sammie

Well, as it turns out...Sammie was not healed after all. He was fired last week for stealing money from the company (around $4000). Wonder what he needed the money for? Our church member and his former co-worker said he noticed a problem with him not too long ago. He started taking long breaks outside and when he returned to work he was very hyper and excited. Sammie was also caught rolling a joint on the job. Our mutual friend asked Sammie the very same night after we left about his salvation testimony and got about the same answer as I did. As I said before...Please continue to pray for Sammie when you think of him.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Just said a prayer for him, and if you would, please say a prayer for my brother in law, Gerald, who is actually in a drug rehabilitation place right now. He has rejected the Gospel many times. So sad. Gail

Anonymous said...

I sure will Mrs. Moore. I have members of my family who should be in drug/alcohol rehab; but won't go. Thankfully they have made a profession of faith. When I think of people like your brother in law, I think of a lady in our church who was saved, convicted about cigerettes, asked the Lord to help her quit, and did. It is amazing what Jesus can do!

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...