Tuesday, June 5, 2012

KHATS


KAHTS

Titus 2:4,5
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.


So what exactly is KAHTS?  Keeper at Home Tips for Singles.   I have a burden for single mothers. My mother was a single mother. My grandmother was an orphan and became a single mother. My sister is a single mother. Both my aunts are single mothers. They each have daughters who are now single moms. Many of the people I grew up with were raised by single mothers. (You probably get the picture by now.) I am not a single mom; but there are certain things that I have observed and learned that may help single moms.

Some of you reading this may not be a single mom. If you think this information could be a help to someone you know, please SHARE. Many of the things I plan to share will also apply to married as well as single moms.

Some of you reading this may be single mothers; perhaps by choice, perhaps not. My mother’s childhood was stolen from her by my father. I praise God often that she did not CHOOSE to abort me as so many women who were put in her situation have chosen. Maybe your husband experienced an untimely death and you now find yourself rearing your children alone. Maybe you made some poor choices earlier in life and now you have one or more beautiful children that you are bringing up by yourself as a result. Please know that in the Bible children are always spoken of as a blessing! Do your best with what you have and leave the rest up to God. I hope these little tips and lessons will be a blessing to you and enable you to be the best mom you can be.


Luke 18:15-17

And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Psalm 127:3
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:4
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Proverbs 31:28a
Her children arise up, and call her blessed;...



No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...