Thursday, June 14, 2012

KHATS 3

Learn to love to read!  Not just read; but research and study.  Unfortunately you can't believe everything you are told; but you can research just about everything you are told.  My general rule of thumb is that whatever someone tells me (doctor, dentist, child psychologist or therapist, teacher, etc.) I want it confirmed by at least two or three sources.  One important topic I would encourage you to research is your family's health.  I have recently began learning about home remedies and growing herbs and the benefit of eating healthy. I must tell you that I am enjoying myself!  A few of the things I am reading now are:



I highly recommend this book!!!  I am now on chapter nine and I have learned SO much.



subscribe to this magazine here.


Subscribe to this magazine here.

As always is the case, I cannot say that I support every single thing any of these books/magazines support; but they have been a great blessing and encouragement to our family.

  Until next time,


No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...