Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A visit to D.C.

A couple of weeks ago I told you that we went to a Missions Conference in Virginia.  While there we realized that we were only twenty minutes or so away from D.C. so we decided to go site seeing during the day.  We had a blast; but we didn't realize the new challenges we would face by having two small children and a dog with us!  During the conference we had meetings in the evenings. One day we had a ladies luncheon where Mrs. Weniger, the pastor's wife, took all the missionary wives to a wonderful buffet with all types of food  and I do mean all types - from pizza to pad thai. During the other two days we went site seeing.  I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite pics from our adventures.





Raymond in front of the Old Post Office

Street shots


People encamped in front of Wall street


Interesting buildings



American Red Cross building


Until next time,





No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...