Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our Church Blog

Nursing Homes

One of the joys of our week is going to the Care homes in our community.  In Newport there are two.  One my wife goes to weekly to read scripture and sing to the residents.  On occasion I preach there also.  The other our whole family attends.... Click here to read more.


Dear Pastor and Praying Friends,
“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord” Psalm 122:1
We are excited to begin a new year in the ministry here in Newport, Arkansas. Recently our church had its first ever conference entitled the “Faith, Love, and Family Conference”. The purpose of this conference was to provide the people in our community and around us with sound biblical teaching about Faith in the Lord, Love for Christ and others, and proper relationships with those in our family... Click here to read more.

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...