Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Biblical profession!

Recently I took the challenge given by my friend Maria to build a tent for my little beauties and I to play in.  We had SO much fun building it, playing in it, reading in it, and sleeping in it.  I'd like to share some phots of the fun with you.  If you haven't done it yet...go ahead.  Take the challenge!







Aaliyah tries it out.  Hmmm...It needs lighting for tonight.




Add sleeping bags.







You might be wondering why I entitled this "A Biblical Profession".  Paul was a tent maker.
Acts 18:1-3 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them. And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers.



No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...