Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Praise the Lord...

It seems my husband may have a part-time job at Wal-mart!  When we first arrived in Ark.  he put in countless applications from every job from janitor to astronaut (not quite; but you get the picture!) and we received not one phone call.  Last Thursday we had lunch with a visiting preacher and he asked us about our finances so we gave him the update. In passing my husband mentioned that he always wanted to work for Wal-mart; but not even they would hire him!  Well, yesterday afternoon he received a phone call for a job interview to be a greeter, today he had the interview during which they found out he was mechanically inclined so they offered him a job as a tech in the tire and lube section...if he passes his drug test :).  We are excited!!!  My husband said that if the Lord permits, we will save  and look for two months, then move into our very own home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

Until next time,

Tinyla

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 Jenn

Jessi said...

I am so so excited for you, and I'll be praying about that!

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...