Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's that?

Aaliyah is two years and four months old and has entered the "What's that?" stage.  Here is a little snippet of our conversation yesterday while we were reading a book about Creation.

"What's that, Mama?" - an elephant
"What's that, Mama?" - It's a giraffe
"What's that, Mama?" - It's a snake...I think.
"What's that, Mama?" - I don't know Aaliyah.
"Mama, Don't say I don't know!  What's that?" - Well Aaliyah, I dont' know.
"Mama, I told you don't say I don't know.  What's that?"  - It's something.
"Something?" - Yes, something.
"Oh."







1 comment:

raising4princesses said...

i love this last picture of Cassidy! Those cheeks are so precious! How did I not realize you had a button. I just added it on my blog. Love you, Maria

Hello Friend! Today's topic is "Seasons". This word has been rolling around in my head for some time now. It first began whe...