Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank You! (3)

Today I would like to say thank you to a very special lady, Dena Bowden.  I can't tell you how much I learned from Dena.   If ever I met a person who would give you the shirt off her back, it would be Dena.  One time a college student told her that she liked her shoes and she literally took them off and gave them to her, no joke. Not only is she a very giving lady; but she also is a prayer warrior.  There were several times I knew that she was praying and fasting, not because she told me; but because I practically lived with her during the summer when I was in high school (I babysat her boys).  She and her boys became extended family.  My mother calls Dena my "White" mother.   Dena, I love you and I am so very thankful to know you!  You taught me so much, and as I reflect back to those "good old days" (now that I am also a mother) I see things from a new point of view and it makes me even more thankful that I knew you then.  Love ya!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...