Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sick!

Well, not much has been going on around our house  for the past two weeks except wiping noses and toting buckets (and sometimes sheets) that have been soiled with um...regurgitation and stuff.  This is the part of motherhood that is not so fun; but I must be a little bit strange because I have kind of enjoyed this time.  Not so much the extra laundry and washing off vomit and stuff; but Aaliyah is a little extra snuggly.    I get to spent a little extra time with her (with a good excuse)  just hugging and reading and watching Curious George. She has been coming over and hugging my neck and saying, "Mommy, I love you!".  If this is sick week, then I'll take it. 

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...