Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weeks One and Two in Newport

Now that you have read about our trip to Newport, here are a few highlights about our first two weeks.

 - Raymond has preached six sevices.
 - One soul has been saved on Saturday visitation!!!
 - We have enjoyed meeting many new people in Newport as well as Jacksonville.
 - We have unloaded and almost completely unpacked everything.
 - Aaliyah has enjoyed meeting new friends in the nursery in Jacksonville as well as Newport.
 - I have met one natural sista in transition (saved and a member of JBT) and am looking forward to  meeting many more at the meet up in August.
 - I FINALLY got to blog!

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...