Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Homemade fabric softener


I do not use traditional/store-bought laundry soap or fabric softener.  I do have a laundry soap recipe that I love and and have been using for years and one that I have recently started using for Raymond's super heavily soiled work clothes.  Normally I just use about 1/2 a cup of white vinegar as fabric softener.  Recently a lady at our church let me sample her homemade fabric softener.  I liked it, make some for our family and have since shared the recipe with a friend.  I would like to share it with you today as well. 
6 Cups of water
3 Cups of white vinegar
2 Cups of  good smelling hair conditioner
Mix together and use about 1/2 cup per load. 
Enjoy! 
 
Until next time,
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your page and I LOVE the homemade products! Thanks for sharing and please keep posting! Thanks. :-)

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...