Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ressurection Sunday

We had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday!  One of our favorite parts of the service was a skit that our children put on.  (Photos coming!!! Unfortunately I was directing the skit and song so I had to delegate my normal job as church photographer.  The one responsible ran out of room on their memory stick; but forgot that I had put an extra in the camera bag.  He's fired!!! - I won't tell you who it is; but his initials are Pastor RDB! LOL)  The children did such a great job with the skit as well as their song.  I do have a few pics of Bro. Beckles and the girls after church though.





Until next time,


No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...