Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flower Girl


I was so excited when a lady in our church asked Aaliyah to be her flower girl!  She was excited too! Once we picked out her dress, basket, and flowers she was REALLY excited!!!  She kept asking me if she could practise.  I let her twice; but got tired of picking the flowers back up so that was the end of practising.  Finally the day came and she did a great job.  So proud of my little flower girl.  On a side note...I praise God for this young couple who got saved, baptised, and then married after about six weeks of marriage counseling with me and my hubby/pastor. 

P.S.  I think her favorite part of the wedding was when Daddy said to the groom, "You may kiss the bride."  Aaliyah has been rehearsing this with her babies ever since Friday night. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...