Friday, September 23, 2011

Ice cold milk and Chocolate cupcakes

Last week we made chocolate cupcakes for our Sunday night dessert.  Well, of course on Monday morning there were a few leftover, so I decided to have one along with a a nice ice cold glass of whole fat organic milk.  I sat the cupcake and milk on the table and just after I poured the glass of milk (I noticed that I wasn't the only one who had been drinking milk.  The carton was almost empty!) Cassidy started to squirm. (She woke up from her little nap and wanted her mommy.  I was happy to oblige...until we both sat down and she - at 12 weeks old- reached for my glass of milk and knocked it off the table, right into my lap.  BRRRR!!!  No problem.  There was just enough milk left for me to pour another glass.  I finished off the carton, put it back in the refrig., and turned around just in time to watch Aaliyah take a sip from it and attempt to set it on the table.  She missed.  The whole glass fell right onto the floor.  I guess it just wasn't meant to be.


No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...