Saturday, November 6, 2010

Guests part three

So they found a home, have signed the lease, moved their furniture in; but still are with us.  Why?  Because the electric company turned off the electricity and won't be able to come out until Tuesday or Friday to turn it back on.  Let's hope it is Tuesday; but if it's Friday....I will be quoting a lot of scripture to myself about loving our neighbors and such!  Not that I haven't enjoyed our guests; but too many women in the kitchen is never good!  Praise the Lord for my Beloved who is making the most of this opportunity to be a blessing to others.  I need to be more like him!

Until next week,

Tinyla

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...