Saturday, April 18, 2020

April Update


Hello Friends!

It's me again.  I have missed being with you all on this venue; but I felt that there was/is so much going and so many options to chose from online and in the world that I should maybe be quiet for a while.

As time continues to tick off the calendar, so much has happened that I want to share with you now. The most exciting announcement I have is that we are expecting a baby girl sometime in September!  Her name will be Zoe R. (Rae something...My husband likes Raven; but I am not sold on that name yet.) Sharice Beckles.  I love how the Lord has already provided for her in so many different ways.  Just as I did with Brayden, I took all the tests at 10 weeks.  I am so grateful to report that she has no markers for any type of genetic disorder!  Everything is right on target for her at this point. Praise the Lord!  We are SUPER excited and eagerly anticipating her arrival.  I am currently 17 weeks into the preganancy...only 161ish days to go!  If you know me, you know that I tend to be in a hurry for everything; but I am trying to enjoy life and not rush this pregnancy along.  One funny thing that I did was announce to the facebook world that we are expecting on April 1st. Of course, some folks thought I was joking.  Perhaps I should have waited until the second. 😁

Other exciting news is that we have had 5 little furry friends join our crew!  Joey and Joanna (Raymond DeSean and Cassidy's 4H rabbit projects) had  a litter of 5 kits.  It is fun to watch them.  They develop so quickly!  I am very happy to share that we have already found homes for most of them!!
You can check out THIS video if you are interested in seeing them in action!
Day 16 for these little kits!
          I don't know how COVID 19 is affecting your lives; but we are doing our best to continue with life as ususal.  Of course, we are not being careless or foolish; but we try to turn off the voices that promote fear.  One major change for us is that our local library is closed!!! Because of this I have made more book purchases than I usually do.  I am thankful that our local thrift stores are still open (with amended hours); otherwise, I would be broke! I have been able to find some pretty great books for $.50 - $1.00 each. 

Some of our bargain book finds!


How has Covid 19 impacted your life?  Feel free to share with a comment!

Until Next Time,



No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...