Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mother's Day 2019


     I trust that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I surely did!  The kids "surprised" me with several great gifts - roses, a new robe, gum, and a personal pecan pie.  My husband "surprised" me with my favorite skin products from Trim Healthy Naturals.


  My daughter Aaliyah wrote a poem on the inside of the card the kid's gave me.  It really blessed my heart.


Mother's Day Prize
You bloom with colors of kindness
Your peddles full of love
It takes a flower like you
To win 
that Mother's Day
Gold Meddle.
-Aaliyah Beckles




Handome Men!!!😍😍

Poem by Aaliyah Beckles



Until Next Time,


No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...