Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hazardous weather


This past Thursday evening we had 24 souls in church!  This is a major blessing considering we only had nine  in church on Sunday and there was no snow on the ground.  I tried to tell my husband that no one would send their children to church in a van with half bald tires on such a night; but he didn't listen (Bless his heart!)...and of course he was right - again.  He said last time he cancelled services because of snow he saw several vehicles out driving to who knows where, so he figured they may as well be coming to church.  Well, we had a great service.  Most of our audience was teenagers and the Lord had put it on his heart to speak about the importance of being and having the right kind of friends.  Praise the Lord! 

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...