Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  We did!  Raymond, Aaliyah and I went home to Oklahoma to visit my mom and family.  It was an extra special blessing to be able to see my brother's only daughter (he died in May 2006, she was born in June 2006).  I can't believe how time flies.  She is a beautiful, tall little four year old who is the spitting image of my brother.  (pictures soon to follow...I forgot my camera at home)

For Christmas Raymond and I will be alone.  Aaliyah is going to California to visit her grandparents and Raymond's sisters and brother and fam.  As the day approaches for me to fly with her to drop her off in California, I think to myself..."who's bright idea was this!?!"   I am going to miss my little songbird.  I am trying not to miss her now.  She is getting tired of my hugs and kisses.  Yesterday she told me to STOP!  Funny...It's time for number two.  When they are newborns you can hug and kiss them as much as you want with no complaints!

Until next time,

Tinyla

No comments:

Tween book list!

Hello friend! Thank you for sharing your time with me today! I have had several requests for what we will be/are currently reading. I often ...